Someone recently asked me about spare parts for the pump for a Monotype caster so I went through what I have.
In that last photo, top-to-bottom:
- A pair of wear shoes for Lanston pump bodies
- An English standard pump body, apparently new
- An English large-diameter (1⅛″) pump, apparently new
- A Lanston standard pump
- A Lanston large-diameter (1⅛″) pump piston
- Two English standard pump pistons
- (across all the pistons) A pump stem to use an English-style piston head in a Lanston pump body, head and handle missing, apparently new
Since I want to keep both Lanston and English pumps for my caster, the only parts here that I can spare are the 1⅛″ English pump and Lanston piston, one of the standard English pistons, and that strange piston stem for using an English head on a Lanston pump. So if you’re interested in any of those parts, make me an offer.